Working with great co-workers can make all the difference. So when it's time to grow the team, we look for great potential co-workers. If you are interested in working at Ames Family Dental, we'd love to hear from you! Check out the open positions listed below to see our current needs. Want to apply but don't see a relevant position open? Give us a call or fill out our contact form. We are always eager to hear from qualified applicants!
Ames Family Dental is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge, are based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
We are in search of a full-time Dental Assistant who is dedicated to quality patient care and comfort. It is important that we find someone with great character and integrity in order to be the right fit for our team. If you are an organized self-starter, team-focused, and have a positive attitude we would love to give you the opportunity to learn and grow with our experienced dental team!
Jobs duties include:
Education: Registered Dental Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are required to wear a mask . Patients are required to be masked when not receiving treatment. Common surfaces are cleaned and sanitized often. Curbside check-in is available.
Job duties include:
• Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
• Sterilize dental instruments properly
• Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
• Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
• Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
• Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
• Take X-rays
• Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
• Proven experience as Dental Hygienist
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA)
• Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
Education: Valid licence to practice
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are required to wear a mask. Patients are required to be masked when not receiving treatment. Common surfaces are cleaned and sanitized often. Curbside check-in is available.
We are in search of a full-time Patient Care Coordinator to help with welcoming our patients in our ever-growing practice! Our patients are our top priority so your personality is important to us! If you like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you understand the value of quality dental care and the importance of helping patients find the best path to health and wellness, we would like to meet you! You will need to possess outstanding time management, communication, and technical skills. To excel, you’ll need a 'go-getter' attitude, leadership skills, a strong sense of ownership and integrity, and a desire to learn and grow.
Job duties include:
• Greet New Patients and administer New Patient Tour
• Schedule Patient Appointments
• Check In/Check Out Patients for their appointments and collect/process payments
• Check office email, fax, communication program periodically throughout day
• Ensure schedule efficiency
• Send Referral Information to Specialists, may also need to assist with setting up appointments for patients with specialists
• Answering phones and field calls as appropriate
• Insurance verification, claim submission, process insurance payments
• Great interpersonal skills, communication skills, and outgoing personality
• At least 1 year of customer service in an administrative setting
• Basic computer and office equipment skills
• Insurance experience
• Experience in a medical or dental office setting
• Experience with Eaglesoft dental software
Job Type: Full-time